Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Venture & Adventure

nGreetings to all.

Being completely new to this sport of blogging, yet not one who suffers from technophobia, I go forward boldly, yet somewhat naively. Where will this take me? Hopefully to the land of success... success in assisting people in the search for and purchase of their next home. Success in the marketing and sale of their existing home. Success in having clients who think fondly of the experience of working with me, as they ponder their next move, or reflect on their latest one. I love real estate, but more than that, I love having clients who are thrilled with the home they have purchased, and the role that I was able and honoured to play in assisting them. Everything else is gravy.

Call me... my phone is on my hip Monday morning until Saturday night.
905-651-3585

No comments: